My brother and i both bought the HTC One X about 3 months ago. He recently purchased a Benks Magic HSR SP for me, after my HTC Original SP got scratched badly.
This is the first time i’m using the Benks series of screen protector. I’ve used SGP(Spigen), PowerSupport, Tunewear, PhoneDevil (from US), BodyGuardz and some random cheap SP before this (on the iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 5). The HTC One X is my first Android phone. I had the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 prior to his, but sold it after a few months cause the performance was not up to my standard.
Anyway some information about the Benks screen protectors. They come in 4 flavours:
- AR – Clear surface with Anti-reflection coating
- SR – Matte surface, anti fingerprint, scratch resistant, anti-fog
- HR – High transparency and scratch resistant
- HSR – HD High clarity with anti-fingerprint and scratch resistant
Naturally the HSR is their flagship screen protector.
The level of detail they spent on the packaging of the screen protector pack is fantastic:
- The screen protector is sealed in the green packaging. The packing is similar to those that holds the wet tissues when we visit a Chinese restaurant.
- The electrostatic dedusting film, dedusting cleaning film and replacement pulling tags are sealed in the blue packing. (3,4,5)
- Micro-fibre cloth and a tool to install the camera protector (6)